We got a call to go into this N.J. home due to a bathroom sewage water damage. Since no job is too big for us here in SERVPRO of Central Union County we knew we were up for this challenge with no problem at all. As you can see in the Before picture water erupted from the bathtub releasing all the toxic sewage matter.
After arriving to the scene we knew what we had to do and cleared everything up quickly. We removed all the microbial content, disinfected the area with our SERVPRO Equipment and left everything as if this never happened; you can see the big difference in the After picture above. Everyone was happy with the results.