When SERVPRO of Central Union County got the call to clean up after a bad fire, at this public school we knew we were up for the job. In the Before picture what you see here is a fire that started in the boys bathroom and escalated quickly. As you can see everything was dirty and the walls and sink was full of soot.
In the After picture you can see how we cleaned it all up and left things ready for the customer to reconstruct as needed without the soot in the way. In the end everyone was pleased with the results of our work.