Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

School Fire!


When SERVPRO of Central Union County got the call to clean up after a bad fire, at this public school we knew we were up for the job. In the Before picture what... READ MORE



House Fire and Remediation Process


What you see here in the Before picture is a house fire caused by the air conditioner of the home. The fire completely destroyed a big part of the wall. What SE... READ MORE



Shed Fire in NJ


This location in NJ had an outdoor shed fire due to chemicals under the shed. When SERVPRO of Central Union County got the call, we got there and reassured the ... READ MORE



Duct Clean up After a Fire


On these pictures we can see that there was a fire in this N.J. home; After we are done cleaning up after the fire we also do the duct work, by cleaning it out.... READ MORE



Fire in NJ Home


This home suffered a destructive fire in their home of New Jersey. Within four hours after we received the call, SERVPRO of Central Union County was there ... READ MORE



Fire Damage


This property sustained significant fire damage, due to a kitchen grease Fire. Our SERVPRO of Central Union County team carefully inspected the property and det... READ MORE